- Chemical Industry
- Fire Brigades
- Marine and offshore installations
- Fire hose for usage under tough conditions
- Tough, durable and abrasion resistant
- Resistance to oil, fuel and a wide range of chemicals
- Resistance to heat, UV and ozone
- Very low friction loss and low elongation
- Excellent adhesion between rubber and textile
- No cleaning and drying required
- Easy to repair
- Warp: High tenacity polyester.
- Weft: Polymide; circular woven
- The special weaving design offers a superior adhesion level and flow performance compared to an all polyester weave
- The reinforcement is totally embedded in the rubber compound
- Offers excellent protection against mechanical damage
LINING AND COVER:
- Special high grade formulated NBR/PVC compound extruded “through the weave” in a unique one step production process.
- Special additives in the compound guarantee superior UV and ageing resistance
- Inside: Very smooth for minimum friction loss
- Outside: Ribbed for good abrasion resistance and protection against contact heat.